This is NOT farewell....


Name                  : Joshua Lui
Stage Name         : 阿Joe
Position                : Musician / Vocals

Years Performed  : 3 Years and above
Fav quote             : 无错!! 

Its been a wondrous and a journey filled with laughter during these 3 years together with Crescendo Music Entertainment. I still remember my first day audition at the now-defunct HALO Cafe. Some said i was pale when it was my turn! LOL!!

i'd be lying if i said i wasn't super power nervous! No calls came and i thought i had flopped it. Until 2 weeks later. Kenji called asking me come on weekends for practice. Man, i was overjoyed! Finally a chance to perform again!

And so, i mainly just played guitar without singing much til we've shifted to Moon River Cafe. There, i share the burden of the vocals as we were only have enough for 2 performers instead of the usual 3. And so, in and out, another year has passed.

Then, came along Station One Leisure Cafe. And not to forget our other functions that we have been booked for.

All of it are good times. We were together in ups and downs. Yes, there might have been a little arguments from time to time but it was always for the good of each other. The support i've seen with this Family is something you can't find anywhere. They'd jump to your defence as much as you would for them!

And so, the time has come for me to leave this very Family that i fell in love with. As i will be away for work, i had to let them go. Its hard. Very hard. I used to plan everything around CM. But now, suddenly i felt theres so much time on my hands that i don't know what to do anymore.

Anyway, let me spare you the sob story. Here i wish every single one of you a mega super power success both in personal and in career...especially with CM!!! 

@Paul : Thanks for all the advices and assistance in times of need!!
@Hugo : Thanks for taking me into this family!
@Sandy: Thanks for always listening to my rants! LOL!!! Laugh always! 
@Peggie: Thanks for always bantering with me!
@Joans: Thanks for letting us tease you and laugh WITH you!
@Kenji: Thanks for the introduction to this amazing family!!
@Mike: Thanks for always singing whatever i felt like playing!
and all the rest of you...THANK KIA!!!!

Don't worry. You will NEVER see the last of me. This is NOT farewell...just that i'm taking an indefinite hiatus. I'll be back...*group hugz!!!*

And now, the end is near. I'll be performing for the very last time as an official full-time crew member of Crescendo Music Entertainment. I really hope to be able to see all of you at Station One Cafe, Gunung Rapat (a.k.a. S3). 无错!!

Forever (all of you) No1 fan,
JL

No comments:

Post a Comment